Using Community Forum
How do I create a post?
- You can create a poll by selecting the ‘Post’ tag in the input form which can be found on the IFL Forum main page. From there, you can input texts or upload videos, photos or files to your post. Click on the ‘Post’ button located at the bottom right of the input form to post the post you have created.
How do I create a poll?
- You can create a poll by selecting the ‘Question’ tag in the input form which can be found on the IFL Forum main page. From there, you can check the ‘Poll’ checkbox and input the options available to your poll question. Click on the ‘Ask’ button located at the bottom right of the input form to post the poll you have created.
How do I reply to a message?
- To reply to a post, you can scroll down to the bottom of the post where you will find the ‘Comment’ section with a text box below where you can type your response and click the ‘Submit’ button to submit your response.
How do I tag topics when posting?
- You can tag topics by selecting the ‘Add Topics’ label located on the left of the ‘Post’ button under the input form.
How do I search for topics within the forum?
- On IFL Forum’s homepage, you can search for a topic in the search field. Within each topic or post, there will be a search field at the top navigation.
How do I contact an admin or moderator for help?
- Click on their profile within the forum and send them a message detailing your issue
- Drop us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org for any help or assistance that you require and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
How do I report something that violates the guidelines?
- To report a post click the dropdown panel on the bottom of the post and click report.