- What personal information do we collect and use?
- Why & How we use your personal information?
- Data Retention
- User’s Rights
What personal information we collect and use?
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about Users which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system, and platform.
- Usage Data includes information about how users use our website, such as your interactions with content, like liking, posting, sharing, and reporting. It also includes your interactions with other users, such as following, and blocking. We collect your interactions with communities, like your subscriptions or moderator status.
Why & How we use your personal information?
|Purpose/Activity||Type of Data|
|To deliver the Services to Users (including by recognizing users across the devices they use, and providing, maintaining, tailoring and improving website and services)||a. Identity
|To register Users as a User||a. Identity
|To improve our Services including:
· Tracking email open rates, web page visits and form submissions)
You have choices about how to protect and limit the collection, use, and sharing of information about you as a registered user on the platform. You are able to:
- check what personal information is maintained in our data
- to correct/update/delete the contact information on your account
- to obtain access, rectification, erasure, restriction of personal data, portability of personal data and to object to the processing, under the conditions and restrictions laid out in the PDPA – can also withdraw your consent at any time, when processing is based on consent
If you have concerns, questions or requests about how we process personal data, write to us at @ email@example.com.