Buying A Home
Within Your Means (Talk)
TALK | Family and Youth
Buying A Home Within Your Means
• This module addresses the following questions: Why do people want to buy a home? What are their housing options? And how should they go about it?
• Objectives of buying a property
• Understanding the various costs in buying a home
• Assessing your resources and calculating how much you can afford
• Deciding on an appropriate property
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Those who are planning to buy a home and wish to understand the costs and options.
Other Related Topics
Restrictions on use of Materials.
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of the Institute for Financial Literacy (IFL).
You may download one copy of any information provided in this Website onto a single computer for your own personal non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective copyright owners.