for Couples (Talk)
TALK | Family and Youth
Financial Planning for Couples
• Learn how to draw up a financial plan as a couple and take steps to ensure your family is in good financial health by saving, having sufficient insurance and investing. You will also be taught how to budget for your new home and to plan ahead by making a Lasting Power Attorney (LPA) and CPF Nomination.
Draw up a financial plan together
• Setting SMART goals
• Assessing your financial fitness
• Implementing your plan
• Monitoring and reviewing your plan
Planning for your new home
• Budgeting and costs of ownership
Learn ways to grow your CPF savings
• CPF Retirement Sum top up
• Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
• CPF Nomination
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Suitable for those who are planning to get married and wish to plan their finances together. Couples who are already married can also attend.
Other Related Topics
Restrictions on use of Materials.
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of the Institute for Financial Literacy (IFL).
You may download one copy of any information provided in this Web Site onto a single computer for your own personal non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective copyright owners.