For The Self-Employed
WORKSHOP | Money Management and Financial Planning
Financial Planning For The Self-Employed
This module aims to teach participants how to measure their financial fitness, draw up a budget, manage their healthcare costs and plan early for their retirement.
• Measuring your financial fitness
• Managing healthcare costs
• Workfare Income Supplement Scheme
• Plan early for retirement
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Those who are self-employed and wish to learn the essentials of managing their finances, the benefits of CPF contributions and the need to plan early for their retirement.
Other Related Topics
Restrictions on use of Materials.
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of the Institute for Financial Literacy (IFL).
You may download one copy of any information provided in this Web Site onto a single computer for your own personal non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective copyright owners.