Managing CPF Money
For Your Retirement
TALK | Retirement and Estate Planning
Managing CPF Money For Your Retirement
How does CPF prepare you for retirement? How much do you want your payout to be? Will you outlive your savings? This module will answer these questions. You will gain a better understanding of how CPF works, what happens at age 55 and the various CPF Life plans available at age 65. You will also learn about CPF nomination.
• Overview of Ordinary, Special, Medisave and Retirement Accounts
• The changes to your CPF Accounts when you are 55 years old
• The Retirement Sums that can be set aside at 55
• CPF topping up schemes to boost retirement savings
• Types of CPF LIFE plans and their payouts
• CPF Nomination
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Those who want to learn about how CPF prepares them for their retirement, the CPF LIFE payout options and CPF nomination.
Other Related Topics
Restrictions on use of Materials.
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of the Institute for Financial Literacy (IFL).
You may download one copy of any information provided in this Web Site onto a single computer for your own personal non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective copyright owners.