Managing CPF Money
For Your Retirement
TALK | Retirement and Estate Planning
Managing CPF Money For Your Retirement
How does CPF prepare you for retirement? How much do you want your payout to be? Will you outlive your savings? This module will answer these questions. You will gain a better understanding of how CPF works, what happens at age 55 and the various CPF Life plans available at age 65. You will also learn about the CPF nomination schemes.
• Overview of Ordinary Account, Special Account, Medisave Account and Retirement Account and their purposes
• The changes to your CPF Accounts when you are 55 years old
• What is Retirement Sum and what happens when there is a shortfall?
• What happens when you sell your property and investments under CPFIS?
• What is CPF LIFE and how it works?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Those who are aged 50 and above and want to understand the Retirement Sum scheme and CPF LIFE.
Other Related Topics
Restrictions on use of Materials.
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of the Institute for Financial Literacy (IFL).
You may download one copy of any information provided in this Web Site onto a single computer for your own personal non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective copyright owners.