For Youth (Talk)
TALK | Family and Youth
Money Management For Youths
• Learn useful money management skills and concepts as well as understand important government schemes. Learn how to use basic financial products and services to help you manage your money.
• Definition and setting of Financial Goals
• Preparing a Budget
• Assessing your Expenses
• Effects of compounding interest
• How credit card interest is calculated
• Your CPF accounts
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Youths between 16 and mid 20s who are about to enter the workforce or have been working for a few years and want to learn how to manage their finances and save to achieve their financial goals.
Other Related Topics
Restrictions on use of Materials.
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of the Institute for Financial Literacy (IFL).
You may download one copy of any information provided in this Web Site onto a single computer for your own personal non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective copyright owners.