MoneySense For Your Child
ACTIVITY-BASED WORKSHOP | FAMILY AND YOUTH
MoneySense For Your Child | Programme specially curated for parents to attend
This activity-based workshop aims to provide parents with the knowledge to teach their children the importance of inculcating good financial habits from young. It covers ways that can help to give children money sense such as teaching and modelling healthy financial habits and budgeting.
• Teach and model healthy financial habits
• Teach your children how to budget and save
• Differentiating between needs and wants
• Being a smart consumer
• Understanding payment methods
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Suitable for parents of children aged between 3 to 16 (ie parents of preschoolers aged 3 to 6, primary school goers aged 7 to 12 and secondary school children aged 13 to 16.)
Sign Up For The Sessions Below:
- MoneySense For Your Child – Preschoolers (for parents to attend)
- MoneySense For Your Child – Primary schoolers (for parents to attend)
- MoneySense For Your Child – Secondary schoolers (for parents to attend)
Restrictions on use of Materials.
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of the Institute for Financial Literacy (IFL).
You may download one copy of any information provided in this Web Site onto a single computer for your own personal non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective copyright owners.