WORKSHOP | Investing
Learn about types of bonds, their features and benefits and risks of bond investing. Understand credit ratings, the relationship between bond prices, interest rates and yields and learn about the Singapore Savings Bonds.
• Characteristic of bonds
• Types of Bonds
• Benefits and Risks of bond investing
• Assessing the risk and return of a bond
• Relationship between bond prices, interest rates and yields
• Singapore Savings Bonds
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Anyone who wants to learn about bond investing in order to diversify their portfolio and achieve their financial goals.
• It is highly recommended that participants have attended the basic module “Introduction To Personal Investing” prior to this workshop.
Other Related Topics
Restrictions on use of Materials.
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of the Institute for Financial Literacy (IFL).
You may download one copy of any information provided in this Web Site onto a single computer for your own personal non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective copyright owners.