OF YOUR MONEY
WORKSHOP | Investing
Understanding Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
Understand the types of REITs and their benefits and risks. Learn about factors to consider when investing in REITs such as how REITs can be valued and what affects their performance. Also learn how to select a REIT.
• Earnings Growth Strategy for REITs
• Structure of REITs
• Key Considerations before investing in REITs
• What are the benefits and risks of REITs
• How to select a REIT
• REIT Valuation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• This module will cover more complex REIT products. It is highly recommended that participants have attended the basic module “Introduction To Personal Investing” prior to this workshop.
• It is ideal for those who want to learn more about REIT investing and how to invest in REITs to diversify their portfolio or achieve their financial goals.
Other Related Topics
Restrictions on use of Materials.
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of the Institute for Financial Literacy (IFL).
You may download one copy of any information provided in this Web Site onto a single computer for your own personal non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective copyright owners.