BUYING A HOME WITHIN YOUR MEANS (Available as Workshop Only)
Assess how much you can afford to spend to buy a home. Find out about the types of upfront fees and recurring payments you need to budget for, before buying a home.
- Objectives of buying a property.
- Understand the various costs in buying a home.
- Assess your resources and calculate how much you can afford.
- Understand and calculating the cost in buying a home.
- What is the CPF withdrawal limit?
- Deciding on the appropriate property.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Those who are planning to purchase a home.
The content and case studies in this module mainly focus on HDB homes.
Recommended Duration: 3 Hours