WORKSHOP | Money Management and Financial Planning
Financial Planning Begins Now
Learn how to build a financial plan using savings, insurance and investments to achieve your goals. Assess your financial position through analysis of your cashflow, net worth and financial ratios.
• Setting financial goals
• Assessing your financial situation
• Discovering your financial fitness
• What are the financial plans
• Considerations when implementing your financial plan
• When Engaging a financial adviser
• Monitoring and reviewing your financial plan
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Those who want to have an overview of the financial planning process and learn how to assess their financial situation.
• Those who want in-depth information on insurance and investment should attend our topic specific modules.
Other Related Topics
Restrictions on use of Materials.
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of the Institute for Financial Literacy (IFL).
You may download one copy of any information provided in this Web Site onto a single computer for your own personal non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective copyright owners.